Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick...

It started Early Friday morning, we are talking 4am, I wake up with this horrible feeling in my throat. I get up, use the bathroom and try to self examine my tonsils. As my hubby says "your tonsils are crazy" which they are. I have pretty big tonsils, so it is sometimes difficult to figure out what is going on. Then, after not much success of getting rid of it on Friday, I felt even worse on Saturday, so ended up at the doctors office all to find out I have a viral infection with fluid on my ears. I have been on meds and sleeping most of this Labor Day weekend! (yuck, by the way- not exactly the way I thought I would be spending my time). I will get back to normal posting soon and just wanted to say, a win is a win and the GAMECOCKS WON! Ok, back to bed and meds. Have a fun and safe weekend!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Thank you for stopping by.. Your Emma Kate is adorable! My goddaugther is an "Emma Kate!" My husband is actually from Greenville, SC! His parents still live there so we go back all the time. :) Where are you in SC?

Steph said...

Hope you get better soon!