Friday, August 14, 2009

Show us your life Friday...Vacation Spots

Kelly at Kelly's Korner is doing another week of Show us your Life and this week is Vacation Spots. Since Jerry and I did a ton of traveling before we had our sweet Emma Kate, we have a couple of favorite vacation spots. One of our favorite places is Costa Rica!


I lost my camera in Costa Rica, so I will have to post some pics of the beautiful place from the internet. There was so much to do there like horseback riding, Ziplining (which I did and am so proud because I am afraid of heights).

We visited an active volcano and got to go to the Hot Spots which were basically like hot tubs near the volcano. It was just amazing. The water was beautiful and the rainforest was so pretty. Monkeys would just hang around in the trees on our resort. Click here to see the gorgeous place where we stayed. It was so much fun.

Jerry and I started dating in Myrtle Beach,

so for years we would go there every year. It is not that far of a drive for us, so it just always made sense. I would have to say that is another favorite place for us. Here are some pictures from our most recent trip.




Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave your comments.

2 comments:

Reid said...

Love the post!!! Cute pics!

Leanne said...

Lots of fun! That's great that you got to travel so much, but what a bummer that you lost your camera. That is one of my biggest fears!! I've never been to Myrtle Beach, but it is about the same distance for us as Destin, so we may have to check it out!