Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Big Brother!

I know, I know. I go a couple of days with no posts and then you come back and you find ten thousand. No really, life gets busy in waves, so it is what it is. Are you watching Big Brother? I LOVE this show! I have watched most of them, not all of them. All of the recent ones though. So far, I like Jeff and Jordan. I dont like Jessie and Natalie. Who is your favorite?

3 comments:

Meg said...

Jeff and Jordan! I can't stand Natalie or Jesse-- Chima bugs me too... and Lydia is a big baby!

Meg said...

Jeff and Jordan!! Natalie and Chima bug me so much! Jesse is annoying and Lydia is a big baby! haha!

Shannon said...

haha I LOVE big brother! And I agree I really love Jordan and Jeff. I laugh so hard at the things that Jordan says. I hope they both stay :-) Cant wait for tonight!!! I wonder if Jeff will use his power?!