Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kaylee!


So this weekend was so busy! For starters, football season is right around the corner, so we got another new TV. We are pretty excited :) Then on Saturday, Emma Kate was able to spend the afternoon and part of the night with my mom and dad while Jerry and I went to a wedding. I guess it was a mini date night and we had a nice time. Then on Sunday, one of Emma Kate's best friends turned 1, so we celebrated at her birthday party. Emma Kate was so sweet at the party and really had a good time. She didnt cry at all and once she saw all the other little girls running around on the floor, she wanted down too. It was so cute. I will have to post most of those pictures later because I forgot to take my camera and I have to get them from a friend. I cant believe that Kaylee is a year old and she is only five months older than Emma Kate, so that means that we will have a one year old on our hands before we know it! Great day, time really speeds up when you have a baby!

Happy Birthday, Kaylee!!

No comments: