Saturday, August 1, 2009

6 Month Well Visit



She is always tired after shots.



Emma Kate's six month well visit went well. Uh hum, drum roll please for those of you who participated in the poll.....the winner is...the ones that guessed close to the end range of 16lbs or close to 17. She weighed 16lb 10 oz and was 25 1/4 inches long. She is in the 60th percentile for weight and only 30th for height. Looks like she might be short like mommy. Also, she was in the 60th percentile for her head. Great day! She must be really smart. She gets the brains from her mommy, j/k, ha! Anyway, she did well. She did NOT like the shots again and each time it gets more and more obvious just how unhappy she is. She has great big tears and boy do they roll down her face. She calms down pretty easily, but again she ran fever the next day, but we did give her Tylenol. I am not big on meds, but much bigger on not letting her have fever, so whatever it takes besides some good ole TLC.

Also, here is a shot of those teeth I promised.




See, I told you that you couldnt see them very well....I tried!

2 comments:

SweetPea said...

Hey! Not everyone knows but I have a new (private) blog to prevent my family from getting up in my business. e-mail me your e-mail address and I'll add you onto the list. sweetpea7628@gmail.com

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Emma Kate is adorable! Oh, I always hate shots. Hope she is feeling better, now!