Emma Kate got her first tooth on July 15th and her second one made it's debut on July 23rd. I cannot believe that my baby now has two bottom teeth. And guess what else?! Her wonderful sleeping habits that she had starting at 6 weeks that totally changed all of a sudden. Yep, they were changed because of those teeth. Poor little muffin. Now that they have both broke through the skin, she is a much happier little ray of sunshine. I have some pics of them (not very good ones) that I will post at a later date. More news on the mini vacation coming soon, so stay tuned!
1 comment:
Wow! How exciting! I bet Emma Kate feels so much better! This morning Lucas woke up at 4 and would not go back to sleep! We checked his mouth and the tooth is definitely there, it just hasn't totally broken through yet! I can't imagine what kind of pain our babies must be in! Lots of snuggles all around! :)
Post a Comment