Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mini Vacation!!




We couldnt be more excited that in just a few days, we are leaving to go on vacation to the beach. It will be Emma Kate's first trip to the beach and we cant wait to take a ton of pictures and get some videos as well. We have tried to catch all of her firsts on video, so hopefully one day we can show all of her friends those cute videos! Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I am staying busy with work this week, but wanted to share some cute photos of the little muffin :)



Can you tell that she loves books??

3 comments:

L said...

She is getting so big!! Yay for vacation, Catherine loves the beach. Have a great time!

Jenn said...

Scully- I cant view your blog anymore. What happened?

Leanne said...

Have a wonderful time at the beach!!