
Well, the mini-vacation turned out to be real nice. The first two and a half hours, little Emma Kate slept. The third hour, she woke up hungry and then was a bit fussy the last hour. I think it was mostly because she was ready to get out of her seat...I couldnt blame her because I felt the same way.
The family reunion went well and we were able to show her off to people that I didnt even know. The weather was perfect. It was in the high 70's to low 80's :) It was a relief from the HOT SC weather which is in the upper 90's and feels like 105 with all the humidity!
I have one or two pictures, but I will have to post the ones from the weekend later because my camera died and my sister-in-law has the pictures on her camera. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your weekend!














No comments:
Post a Comment