Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Hop: Photo and Caption

I am making an effort at blog hopping. I have never done anything like this because I am not that great at all this technology. If anyone sees any problems, just let me know! Here is a favorite photo of mine. This is my nana (who we did not think would make it after a few hours back in December) and my sweet little baby.


Answered Prayer

Don't you want to blog hop too? Be sure and check it out!

This week, on TUESDAY, 7/7/09, the theme is A FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPH. Post up one of your favorite photographs and a caption that tells the audience about it. Here is a sample: http://mcklinky.blogspot.com/2009/07/mcklinky-photo-blog-on-tuesday-sample.html

MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture... I love the name Nana... I have one too!

good job on your first blog hop... only thing I noticed is you were supposed to take out all the text between the "***" and "***". hope that helps!

Heather said...

Such a sweet picture!! Your little girl is gorgeous!!

Reid said...

Love the pic!!!! So sweet!
and congrats on your first blog hop. I did it too and although mine FINALLY worked, it isn't perfect..but at least all the links show up. :)

Kristi said...

What a precious photo. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo...one to cherish for sure!

Night Owl Mama said...

PREcious photo one of my favorites is my Grandma with my G (taking just 1 month before she passed suddenly)

CHerish that photo and take many more. bloggin hopping :)