
So are you watching Southern Belles: Louisville? I am and I have to admit that I really like it. It just gives me something to do/ watch that doesnt require me to do research or study or stress. It makes me relax which every girl needs! If you havent checked it out yet, tune in at 10pm on Thursdays on SOAPnet.
I think my favorite is Hadley just because she seems the most reasonable. I hope that she and Russ end up together. I think they have a cute friendship and it could be something more.
Shea, I dont get how she can spend almost $1000 on a dress, shirt, necklace and shoes. Geez! She did get engaged in North Carolina, though, and that is not far from where I live. What are you thinking about this show? If you arent from the south, what are you seeing on this show that you find surprising?














1 comment:
I love that show!!! You know Shea and Jeff met when they were in college. They both went to Furman. How crazy is that!!!
Post a Comment