
FYI: These are not the cupcakes that I made, but they looked so yummy I had to post them!
Well, I have gotten the easiest cupcake recipe ever, here. I was so excited because since being a mommy, I find making things a little more challenging. I love to cook, but little Emma Kate does not like for me to cook. We are working on her entertaining herself a little more, but so far, she is not a fan. She will and has sat for about 20-30 minutes, but that does not happen too often. Anyway, the cupcakes that I made were the funfetti kind and the recipe calls for getting the no pudding cake mix, but I am a rebel. I made them with pudding mix and I used Diet Dr. Pepper. They were so easy to make because that was all there was to it. Cake Mix and 12 oz of soda! Voila! I did have to bake them a bit longer than what was on the package, but I was so excited that they turned out to be so yummy. This is not part of my eating healthy plan ;) Happy Baking!














2 comments:
Sounds yummy....haven't heard that recipe before. And we need a pic of THE cupcakes! :)
And same here for time to cook. Gotta love the crock pot (it's cooking now).
Oh and I wouldve posted a picture of THE cupcakes, but unfortunately the hubby and mostly myself ate all of them before I realized that we needed a picture. YIKES!
Post a Comment