Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 4 year Anniversary!

Today is mine and Jerry's 4 year anniversary so we are going to celebrate by eating at California Dreaming tonight. I am so excited. I love this man even more today than I did the day that we met and I never imagined that I could! He is so good to me and is always so helpful. Ever since I was a little girl, I have always imagined that I would find my soul mate and have a baby girl. He has made my dreams come true and I am so thankful for that. I cant wait to grow old with him and sit next to him (and Emma Kate)on the front porch in our rocking chairs. How blessed I am to have found my best friend and been lucky enough to marry him. He is such a wonderful and loving husband and I am proud to say that he is all mine.

Here are some pictures of us just having some fun. Most of them our from our "babymoon cruise" last year when I found out I was pregnant.








4 comments:

Steph said...

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Reid said...

Happy Anni!!!! Congrats on 4 years!!!

Shannon said...

Happy 4th Anniversary!!! Wow 4 years, thats awesome!

Leanne said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a nice dinner!