It is Jerry's first father's day and I think he is really enjoying himself. Our little rooster woke us up this morning around 4:45 and then again at 6:15. I have had trouble falling back asleep, so I thought I would go ahead and post about father's day. Jerry got lots of new things from little Emma Kate. She picked out a cute "daddy's girl" picture frame, a new gamecock grill cover, some shorts, car air freshener and a handmade "Emma Kate's Dad" T-shirt. The shirt has her little feet on it and I put embroidered letters on it too. I like the way it turned out. It is by no means anything professional! He was really excited and we have enjoyed our day so far.
We will be celebrating with our dads later this afternoon. I hope everyone enjoyed their day! Happy Father's Day! I forgot to mention that we also celebrated my moms birthday today since it fell on the same day as Father's Day. What a terrible duaghter I am to forget to mention that. Please forgive me, mama. I had been up since pretty early :) Happy Birthday, Mama!!














2 comments:
Sara Beth bows. I have the website linked to the side on my blog, she's having a sale now too!
Too cute, I love the shirt!
Your daughter is adorable and I love your blog!
Post a Comment