Seriously, where has all the time gone? Our little baby is already 5 months old!? I just cant believe it. She is doing more and more each day and it has been a blessing watching her grow.
What is Emma Kate doing now?
She weighed 14 lbs at her last appointment about two weeks ago!
She is about 23 1/2 inches long
She is trying to sit and will sit for a few seconds on her own
I think she would skip sitting and go to standing because the girl loves to stand
She has learned to make whining sounds when she is not getting what she wants
She rolls in all directions
She scoots
She turns around on her own
She turns her little head to hear whatever sound is going on (she is quite the nosy little thing)
She likes mommy's homemade baby sweet potatoes better than Gerbers!
She likes to eat- she will eat oatmeal cereal in the mornings and half of her food and then will eat cereal and veggies for dinner (sometimes a container and a half!)
She giggles out loud
Her happy personality is coming about
She is starting to look outside when we drive down the road
She likes car rides a bit better
She LOVES shopping!
She is starting to cry around strangers
She loves to beoutside
She likes swimming
She has learned to splash
She kicks her legs in a cute way that Jerry calls the river dance
She will get up on knees with support and last a few seconds
She DOES NOT like to entertain herself :) more time for holding I suppose
She thinks daddy is hilarious
She is ticklish
She likes to bounce on the pony leg
She likes when mommy sings "You are my sunshine"
She is just plain perfect! Happy 5 months!!














4 comments:
She is beautiful! I have sang "You are my Sunshine" to Drew since the day he was born. We sing it together now. : )
Aw, really. That is the same with me. I call it "our song."
Me too! We are so much alike it is scary!
Love yall!
Ladonna
She's so cute! I can't believe she's already 5 months!
Post a Comment