Monday, June 22, 2009

Pretty Bows

Ok girls. Where do you get your bows? Please send me some names of sites, stores, etc. Emma Kate is starting to grow out of some of her infant ones (they are leaving marks on her head and daddy says "no-no") Thanks for the input!
The type of bows that we are interested in are band type bows that have interchangeable bows that go on the band. Oh and if possible, maybe you could use the bow on the band later on once she has hair. Thanks again :)

4 comments:

SB said...

Audrey's aren't interchangable, but we get ours from www.littlemissfancy.com

She's a teacher friend of mine who stays home with her 3 girls now. They are great!

Jamie said...

Look on ETSY.com. Just type in baby bows and you will find a ton of bows that other moms make and sell.

Steph said...

Hey Jenn - the above comment is from me. I forgot to sign Jamie out. Steph

Reid said...

Honestly, I can't help here. G hates bows, HATES. *sigh*.
The ones I do have, though, came from Target and I 'splurged'on a few from Once Unpon a Child. (knowing she may not 'take' to them). I LOVE that store and the bows aren't much at all and a TON of colors (those aren't used, much like their clothes, which I also LOVE).
:)