Since it is Mother's Day weekend, I decided to let everyone know some of the things that have helped me get by these first couple of months as a new mom:
1. Dr. Brown's Bottles- see them here. There are several parts to them that have to be washed, but it is worth it! My little muffin had Colic and Reflux and those bottles were the best and I tried just about all of them!
2. Rainforest Bouncy Seat. This thing helped me to take baths/ showers and just to entertain her some when I needed to pick things up around the house.
3. Happiest Baby On the Block book. This book really helped me with learning to settle Emma Kate down.
4. This new addition is perfect for afternoon walks to give mommy and daddy some time together without having to part with baby. We love our Jeep Jogging Stroller, but we also love our indoor Graco Shopping Stroller as well. I cant show a picture because they dont make that design anymore.
5. Summer Video Monitor has been absolutely wonderful. I have put Emma Kate in her room to sleep since about 4 weeks and have never stressed about what was going on.
6. I have liked the slingling and the Baby Bjorn which has really helped when she wanted to be held all the time, grocery shopping, etc. You do get some stares though :)
For now, that is all. I will keep adding to the list as we learn to like more items. I hope everyone is having a great Mother's Day Weekend so far. I think Jerry, Emma Kate, Belle (our dog that I have seriously left out) and I are going to celebrate today!! Yay :)
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














2 comments:
I don't any of the above...sad. huh?
WAit...I DO have the summer day/night monitor but it's an older model and we LOVE that thing! Best invention ever. EVER.
I dont think it is sad. It just goes to show how quickly everything changes and how different one baby is to the next. Corbett and Emma Kate are only about a year apart. That is what is so crazy!
Post a Comment