Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here is a quick catch up...

Ok, so I am going to be able to have two days as my office days and three days as my visit days. After Monday the 18th, hopefully all things will be caught up as far as the details of the charts. We are looking to hire someone else, so I am hoping that will bring my caseload down a bit and I will not be working like a mad woman. (Ok, I guess I should say that I will still be working like a mad woman, but not like a mad woman with no sleep.) I plan to take off work next Thursday to take Emma Kate to the doctor for her 4 month??? check-up, all charts will be caught up by then and everything will hopefully fall into place. I have a new system now and I think it will be able to run its course since everything else is falling into place. I appreciate everyone thinking of us during this rough time and am so thankful to have everyone's input. I am off to print more documents to take to meetings tomorrow, but wanted to try and catch everyone up. I will update with pictures after the mad work rush is over!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

Good luck! It sounds like you have a great plan! I'll be thinking about you and your family.