I thought I would also let everyone know that my husband is a wonderful help with the new baby business. Many of you suggested that we share tasks on a daily basis to give me more time for paperwork, but Jerry is already doing that! He or I cook dinner everyday (this man can really cook too!). He washes the bottles and prepares them for the next day while I bathe Emma Kate and he really helps around the house. He cleans, he vacuums, he even helps make the bed. Basically though, I think I will be in better shape with the schedule once I am able to utilize my assigned paperwork days for just paperwork and not all the other details of going through charts that I have been doing lately. Thanks again for everything! I will keep everyone updated. You guys are always so helpful :)
3 comments:
What a sweet hubby!! New moms definitely need all the help they can get!
Helpful hubbies make a huge difference! Chris also washes the dishes and bottles while I bathe Audrey :)
Helpful hubbies are the best!! I don't know how I'd make it without mine!
Jenn- I know you had some interest in the baby food I've been making. I'd be happy to tell you about my experience so far.
If you want to leave a comment on my blog with your e-mail address, I can e-mail it to you. (I read all of my blog comments before I publish them so I just won't publish your comment since it will have your personal information).
If you aren't comfortable with that, let me know, and I do a blog post or two about it.
Also, go to wholesomebabyfood.com! It has TONS of information solids and some great recipes!!
I'm happy to answer any questions for you!!!
Post a Comment