Well, yesterday was my first day of meetings. Since Jerry's parents were out of town on a cruise, my mom offered to watch the little one. I think they both had a great time and believe it or not, I was so busy trying to get caught up on everything that my 3 hour meeting was not as dreadful as I had imagined. Now, once I saw my little Emma Kate, I snatched her up and kissed her like kisses were going out of style, but I made it! I am so proud to have one day down. I have heard that after the first week and then after the first month it gets so much easier! So thankful. Jerry and his dad and friends are at the Carolina Spring Game. It is the first one I have missed in a while, but didnt want to leave Emma Kate again and didnt feel like she would be totally thrilled at the game. Anyway, wanted to update everyone on that. Hope your weekend is going well. Emma Kate and I are going to run some errands and are looking forward to a great Easter tomorrow.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














2 comments:
I am so glad you got through that first day back ok. I'll be praying for you Monday on your first full day back!
Thank you so much! It will be tough, but so worth it once shopping time comes around :)
Post a Comment