This weekend was very eventful and our little Emma Kate seemed to really enjoy herself! Jerry, Emma Kate and I went to Bridget's Annual St. Patty's Day party on Saturday. Bridget, Jilian and I were all fortunate enough to have girls and Ellie and Alison are 5 months apart and so are Kaylee and Emma Kate, so they each had a blast together. I made cupcakes and although they weren't the prettiest thing, they were yummy.

This is a picture of Emma Kate and I all decked out in our green.
She has on a cute dress that my mom made for her. I will try and get a better picture of it on the real St. Patrick's Day! On Sunday, we went to Ellie's 2nd birthday party and had a great time! Emma Kate was so pooped from the St. Patty's Day Party on Saturday that this is what she did through the entire birthday party.

Her first kid's birthday party and she naps. Haha. She said that she will be more up to it next year when she has more energy! Happy 2nd Birthday, Ellie! I cannot believe that you are already 2. It seems like just yesterday when you were born.
No comments:
Post a Comment