Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 2 Month Birthday!

Wow, I cannot believe that two months ago, Jerry and I were waiting patiently to meet our sweet baby girl for the first time. Boy, was it love at first site! I am amazed at all the many things my little sweetie pie is capable of doing at 2 months old.
January 17th-

March 17th-


Some of her current milestones:
*Smiling from ear to ear
*She is cooing (especially at her monkey and bird on the bouncy seat and at me on during diaper changes)
*She is such a morning girl (I am considering getting up an hour early just to spend time with her before work!)
*Will lift head up off the floor during tummy time
*Really localizing sound
*She was sleeping from 11pm-5am (that got slightly messed up after our crazy weekend. Let's see if we can get her back on track!)
*she is fussy in the evenings from about 7pm-9pm
*Loves her warm baths (usually we try and give this to her during her fussy period since it really distracts her!)


*Update* Emma Kate weighs 8lbs and 13oz and is 21 1/2 inches long!!

I am really not looking forward to her appointment tomorrow because she has to have shots and I know that I will be crying just as much as she will, but I know that it will all be well worth it for her in the end. Happy 2 Month Birthday, Emma Kate!

2 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Happy Birthday Emma Kate! Hope you and your mommy have a great day!!!!

amy (metz) walker said...

Absolutely precious!!!! She's a doll!