Today is Jerry's 30th birthday. We are so excited to get to spend the day with him! Jerry and I started dating when he was 19 and I was 18. It is hard to believe that he is now turning 30 years old! That means this June will be 11 years that we have been together. This July will be 4 years that we have been married. Boy, time flies! Emma Kate and I are going to get one of the yummy ice cream cakes for daddy. He is going to be thrilled. I hope everyone enjoys their day! I know that we will.
Click here which is Kelly's blog about Laminin. This is pretty awesome!
Also, if you are looking for a free dinner, click here to see if the Dominoes in your area offers a free pizza! Great for these rainy nights we have been having :)














No comments:
Post a Comment