Lately, we have been trying to find a church and I really wanted to find a good one for Emma Kate to grow up in. My aunt and uncle go to a contemporary church, so we decided to try it out. Emma Kate was so sweet and really behaved herself. The sermon was well explained and we had a nice time. Unfortunately, Jerry had to work so he didnt get to go with us. Overall, the church was fun and exciting and we may continue going there. We are still searching for the perfect fit, but this could be it.
Why did you choose your church and what makes it the perfect fit for your family?
We have beginning to use the bumbo seat and Emma Kate does seem to like it. It seems to be helping with strengthening her neck muscles since she hates tummy time...dont worry we still do tummy time :)
4 comments:
She is SO stinkin adorable!!!! Enjoy your time home w /her!
I am going to start my church hunt on Easter. I know that is not the best day to visit, but I might as well start then!
She is sooooooo cute and tiny!
Amanda- thank you! She is our little bit. She was finally 8.13 at her 2 month check up! She is growing a ton though :)
She looks so tiny still! Oh how I miss those days :)
Good luck on your church hunt - ours has been such a blessing to us. Great chidren's ministry is important. Also try to get plugged into a small group/Bible study - it's the best way to meet other couples and really begin connecting, especially in larger churches.
Post a Comment