Monday, January 26, 2009

Scrub-a-dub-dub

Well, this was Emma Kate's first bath. I cant believe that she is already one week old! I know that I will look back on this in a few years and wish she were still one week old, but seriously, time flies when you are having fun. Last night Jerry and I gave Emma Kate her first bath. We did this bath station. I had the towel and clothes all laid out and then the bath tub that my cousin let me borrow. Thanks, Ladonna! I will use the sink too, but it scares me right now (plus- this is the germaphobic in me talking, you kitchen sink is one of the most germy things in your home!). At first she wasnt sure what she was in for. I told her what I was doing and that mommy was going to put her into the water and make her smell good. She was all set and then once we put her in the tub, she really made a pouty face. She is good at turning her bottom lip down. It is so sad. Yep, she already has me wrapped around her little finger. So here is a glimpse of our bath time last night.







1 comment:

LuLu said...

Oh my goodness that pouty face is too stinkin' adorable! She has me wrapped around her finger from that picture alone.