So, today was Jerry's first day back at work. Dont laugh at me, but when he left this morning, I really cried. I cried like a little baby. I wasnt crying because I was terrified that I would be in charge of handling Emma Kates many wants and needs alone. I was crying because last week, our first week home as a mini family, was one of the best weeks I have had in my life. You never know how incredibly happy one can be until you have your own little baby. I look into her sweet little eyes and my heart melts. And when I look into Jerry's eyes, I see something totally different than before. Something new and even more exciting than the love that we had before we had a baby. He is a wonderful father and a great husband and has done such a wonderful job so far. I am so proud of the man he is! He has really taken care of us girls the past week and for him to go back to work just made me sad. Once he came home today, it was so nice to have "Daddy time!" Just take a look at daddy and his little girl! Watch out boys, Emma Kate is never going to date!

1 comment:
I know exactly how you feel. My love for DH has completely morphed into something new. It's amazing what having a baby can do.
Latching-We've actually started having problems. She refuses to latch onto the left and recently will not stay latched on the right. I find myself pumping more
& more.
Post a Comment