Saturday, December 20, 2008

My birthday!




Well, I absolutely love my birthday and since I have been so pre-occupied with visiting nana in the hospital and working and catching up on work and trying to get everything all in line before I go on maternity leave, I havent had time to post about my wonderful day. My birthday was December 6th. I spent the day at the hospital with nana and as soon as I walked in the door, she started telling me "Happy Birthday." I cannot believe that in all of her pain, I was what she was thinking about. She even had my mom go and get me a gift from her?! After spending the day with nana, Jerry and I met our friends and my brother out for dinner. It was super yummy, we ate waaaay too much food and then had a great brownie delight for dessert! I got some great gifts and want to thank everyone for making my day very special. I will post some pics later so that everyone can get a glimpse of the exciting night!


No comments: