Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Shopping...

Normally, I have to admit, I am a procrastinator. It is funny how when you plan to not do things by a certain date, everything works out just fine. But when you werent planning to have to wait to purchase gifts until now (due to work and hospital and getting things ready for Emma) it makes life a little stressful! I think that I am going to try and get some things today and then visit with nana in the hospital. Let's see if I can make that happen. Then the rest of the weekend I will be going to Babies R Us so that Jerry and I can order another piece of furniture (dont worry, we dont need it before Emma gets here, just decided that we do want it afterall), cleaning the disorganized, messy house and visiting with nana in the hospital. After all that is done, I will feel a little better. Tuesday is the next doctors appt. Let's see how that goes and then I will start going once a week?!!!!! That means that she will be here in almost 5 weeks! I am going to try and start posting my belly shots again. Sorry guys. I have just been so worried about nana!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

She's almost here!! That is so exciting. What piece of furniture did you order?