Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I did take a few pics here and there, but my camera batteries were dead, so I didnt get that many. I do have a few belly shots. I have uploaded just a couple. This Christmas was wonderful because we got our wish! We were able to spend it with Nana! Christmas Eve was definitely bitter-sweet, but so wonderful to have her there with us for another year. She had everyone sit beside her on the couch and have their picture made. So sweet.

See how Nana made it up and on the couch on Christmas morning!!!
I got everything that I had wished for and more! Thanks to all my family, friends and dear husband for all the wonderful things that were given to me! You guys are awesome and loved :) Merry Christmas and guess what....we are almost into the new year. The NEW YEAR that Emma will be meeting us in!!
Also, on a side note- I had my doctors appt the day before Christmas Eve and found out that I am not dilated at all. Everything is looking good though. Still measuring perfectly, my weight is great and little Emma's heartbeat sounds good, in the 140's!














No comments:
Post a Comment