Well, Jerry and I finally finished shopping tonight. We got everything that we needed and I dont think there is much left to do. I have been wrapping gifts like a mad woman over the past weekend.
I visited with nana between my visits with work today and the doctor stated that he wanted to release her tomorrow. She is not well and is not a ton better, but at this point and due to not being able to have surgery, there is really not a whole lot more that can be offered to her in the hospital setting. She will come home, still have to go to rehab to be able to sit in a chair and walk again and will be on a ton of meds. Not to mention that she still has her feeding tube and will need to learn to eat food by mouth again. She knows how to eat food, but just cant get it down and it is not tasting the same to her. Please continue to pray for her. At least she will be home for Christmas and is still with us for the time being.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment