Friday, December 26, 2008

1 Month Today!!

Wow, so I woke up this morning wishing that Jerry were off work, but unfortunately he had to go in and it is raining. Poor thing. BUT, the good news is today marks one month until Emma is due?! I cannot believe it!!! This pregnancy has been so wonderful and I am just so thankful that she will be in my arms in just a few short weeks. We have just about everything for the nursery, but I have one more shower next weekend. Just when you think Christmas is over, I will be having it again! Not just the shower, but my new, sweet, little baby! I am more than excited and never realized that I could feel this pumped about such a small person. I cannot imagine what I will feel once she is here.

Things still needed: (There are surely some other small things, but these were the most important things)
* changing pad for changing table
* changing pad cover
* mattress cover
* Breast pump
* Glider
* Video Monitors
* Diaper bag- monogrammed or with her name and non-traditional

No comments: