Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hospital Bag

Well, I was thinking of going ahead and packing the hospital bag, but then realized...hmmm, there are more things that I need. I am going to make a list of things that I still need to purchase* and a list of things that I know that I need to pack. If you can think of anything else, please let me know!

*- still need to purchase

Jenn's Things:

*nursing PJs

*nursing bra and tank

*nursing shirts

*yoga pants

huge granny panties

socks (my big pink puffy ones)

heavy sweater

slippers



Extra's

*nursing pads & lotion (hopefully I will get this at one of the two showers left)

Toletries (shampoo, conditioner, straightener, toothbrush, toothpaste, contact case and glasses case, deodorant, lotion, robe? *, hair bands, chapstick!!)

(I'll throw in my makeup at the last minute)

camera and extra batteries

video camera, charger, tapes

Pillow

Snacks

Pen and Paper

*Boppy

Call list for family and friends to know we had Emma!



Emma's Things:
onesie or nightgown

warm pants and tops

*going home outfit

hat, socks, blanket, pacifier


I am not sure what Jerry is going to pack yet, but he is packing his own bag.

3 comments:

Texas Regs said...

We added:

Money for vending Machines.

A deck of cards in case we get bored of t.v.

Laptop to keep us occupied and so we can watch movies. Our hospital has free wifi, but no DVD players.

List of people to call w/ numbers.

Old Comfy Towel. The hospital ones are usually scratchy and yuck.

PJ pants. After the first 4 hours they only check you every 8 hours. I got some that I didn't mind if they were ruined.

E-mail me, I found a great place for nursing bras.

Hope this helps you out.

Lulu said...

Oh man, isn't it so exciting that you're at the point of packing your hospital bag?! The list looks good to me, but I'm a first timer ;)

Vanessa said...

Your list looks great! Bring your baby book too if you have one, so that the nurses will put Emma's footprint in it for you. We didn't think to bring ours for Lily and her footprint is just on a hospital certificate.