Saturday, November 29, 2008

Black Friday!

Well guys, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! After spending tons of time with family and eating waaay too much food, Jerry and I took the Christmas stuff out of the attic. I made an attempt at getting some of it set out, but Thanksgiving was so tiring that I ended up going to bed. Plus, did I mention that I needed to be up at 3:00am in order of going shopping with my mother-in-law to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving?

Well, we got up and went shopping and pulled into the first store's parking lot at 4am. We did not finish shopping until 10:00am. I came home and took a nap and put up some Christmas stuff. Then once Jerry got home from work, we got the tree up and most of the other decorations :) I did not put the village up, but still may have Jerry put some of it up. He said he didnt want me climbing the ladder at 8 months pregnant and honestly I dont think that I can. My hands are officially so swollen that I bought a fake set at Belk for $9! Everyone thinks I got an upgrade ;)

I will post pics of the Christmas decorations soon, but am finally trying to get some rest and relaxation in for the weekend. My Gamecocks lost to the yucky tigers today, so I am a little sad and making an effort at watching other football games and Christmas movies to get in a better mood. My birthday is one week away!! The countdown begins :)

No comments: