Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and she said that I am anemic. Yuck! So now I have to take iron supplements in addition to my prenatal vitamins. Apparently Emma is getting what she needs (thank goodness) and I am left high and dry. No problem for me at all, but that may explain why I have felt so tired. So, I started my iron supplements last night and will have another this morning. Also, I have begun eating healthier because apparently the last two times that I went to the dr. I gained a little more than what people normally gain. I am not too concerned about this yet because I am not even within "normal pregnancy weight gain" yet and it took me forever to finally gain any weight. I will post updates on the wonderful baby shower and post pics soon. Work still keeping me busy.
On another note, Nana was released from the hospital!!! Thanks for all your prayers! Please continue to pray for her as she is still not 100%, but it is great to see that she is finally feeling better.
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














2 comments:
I am about to die to see some shower pics!!! Yay for Nana coming home!!!!! Sorry about the anemia, but that is so easily corrected. I also need to know Emma's full name soon so I can get her gift!
I'm glad to hear your Nana is getting better! Hope you're feeling better - I was anemic with Lily too. Try orange juice with the iron pills. It helped me a ton be able to take the iron.
Post a Comment