The baby shower turned out to be the most beautiful thing! I loved every minute of it. I had very close family members and friends attend and am truly thankful that everyone was able to make it and celebrate our new addition. There will be another shower in January, so if you are reading this and wondering why you werent invited, please understand that I didnt want to invite people to more than one shower unless you asked. I had a hard time deciding on whom to invite to which, but wanted to share the happiness that I experienced on this fabulous day in November. I have included many different photos to give you an idea of the special day, but there are also some other photos that a friend has on her camera that I will post later. There were so many gifts, but I chose a few to share. My family is so talented as they did this all themselves! Let me know what you think :)
The beautiful cake:

Pink Lemonade With Limes :

Yummy Food :

Chocolate Fountain and desserts :

Opening up presents:
A Onesie

The Stroller/ Car Seat!!

The Swing:

Gossie (which I have already read to Emma once):
1 comment:
I just noticed you had shower pics up!!!! It looked like soooooooo much fun!!!! Yay for all the "big" gifts!
Post a Comment