I am so proud of the gamecocks! We beat Arkansas. Our record is 7-3, which is up from last year. Next up is Florida and that will be quite a game and then the other terrible orange, Clemson. If we can pull out a win against those tigers, it will be the best season yet :)
I woke up at 6:45 this morning not able to sleep any longer due to being so terribly excited about my baby shower today. I looked at the registry and actually covered what each item was with one hand so I couldnt see what was purchased and noticed that there are several purchased items off the Babies R Us one. I havent checked Target yet, but this is it! It is finally here :) I am so excited that everything is finally starting to come together. I have decided that I probably will post pics of the before and after since you will get to see just how hard I have had to work on everything. BIG WARNING: the closet was a HUGE mess ;)
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment