
Well, I know that I am a grown woman, but I must admit that I love to watch Charlie Brown. Every season when there is a Charlie Brown holiday special on, I make sure and watch it, so that is what I am doing tonight. I remember one time when I was in Charlotte on my birthday with my mom and brother and we spent the entire day shopping and I called my father-in-law because I forgot to DVR the Charlie Brown Christmas. Not only did he DVR the show for me, but when I got home, he had set up a really neat remote control to my Christmas village so that we wouldnt have to climb up the ladder to turn on all the lights! I felt so loved on that birthday and was able to finish it off watching Charlie Brown! If you have never seen any of them, be sure and look for them this holiday season!














No comments:
Post a Comment