I am not sure if I mentioned this in my blog previously, so I am going to just mention it now. We went on Nov 7th for our birthing class and just like the form said, we went to the hospital and on the ground level and searched for the class postings. After I called and called to find out why there weren't signs posted like there should have been, got hung up on by a nurse and then left because we were tired of getting the run around, the next day we received a phone call. The class instructor contacted me to find out if I was still interested in taking the class. I made sure to let her know that we went to the location where the paperwork indicated all to find out that we were misinformed. Turns out the Call Center sent us the wrong information and we should have met in the lobby of my dr. office for the class, so we rescheduled for the beginning of December. So annoying, but at least we are still getting the class. I think I need to sign up for a breast feeding class as well, but the one that I saw online showed only morning times, so I dont know if that will work for me with work and all....
No comments:
Post a Comment