Monday, November 17, 2008

30 Weeks and Crazy Movement!

Whoa! What have I eaten today? I dont know what is going on, but Emma is moving like a rockstar today! Does that have anything to do with iron supplements? My belly has been itching like crazy all day and I feeling like someone is dancing in my belly. I think she likes the music that I play. Also when she hears daddy sing or talk to Belle, she starts moving. I really think she is beginning to learn our voices. What a sweet girl. I cant wait to see her! She must be celebrating that we have made it to 30 weeks! I think she likes to have reasons for parties and celebrating as much as I do. She will get to celebrate my birthday with me in just a few weeks. So exciting!!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

30 weeks is such a big milestone, she's almost here!