People have really been asking me how far along I am now. That makes me excited because at least I look pregnant now. Some are like "Wow, you are really growing." Others ask how far along I am and once I tell them that I am almost into my 8th month, they say that I am really small for being so far along. I am glad that people think I am really small because I certainly dont feel small. I am so happy to have this belly though. I love it. I look down and now I really feel her move and that just makes my heart skip a beat. The iron supplements have started to make me feel a little more alive, but I had a hard time at work today. I thought I was going to have to pry my eyes open at one point. All in all, this has been a very pleasant pregnancy and I just feel so blessed to be able to have the job of carrying a baby while it grows and develops into a beautiful being! Emma is going to be so loved :)
I am excited to say that this sweater and shirt are from my pre-pregnancy wardrobe. It definitely fits me differently, but very comfy!














2 comments:
I love being able to stretch my normal wardrobe into my pregnancy wardrobe, it really helps the budget. Love the belly :)
Too cute! I'm like you - I loved when people could finally tell I look pregnant! You're definitely not big to be almost 8 months, but you've got an adorable "baby bump"!
Post a Comment