Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Beginning of the Nursery

Well, here is the progress of the nursery. We still have some things to put on the walls and more things to purchase, but here is the start of the nursery! We are so excited with the way that it has turned out and Jerry and I both go in and look at everthing at least once a day! She will be here in almost 10 weeks!!

Here are the before pictures- White Walls:






The paint is on!





The walls and the new crib and dresser!!

Here is the diaper wreath my mom made:


The rug:



The Crib:



The Dresser:
(The stuff on the dresser is not staying there. I am just not sure where I want to put those particular things....probably some shelves for some of those things)



The Rocking Horse (this was my little cousin Olivia's and she wanted to give it to Emma) and Crib:

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

The nursery looks beautiful! I can't believe you've only got 10 weeks to go!

Amanda Ledford said...

Look how cute your belly is!!!! Love it!

The nursery looks fabulous!!!!! I know you are happy to have it completed!

Lulu said...

First, I love the vaulted ceilings and just the room in general. Second, I love the colors you chose and the furniture looks gorgeous in there! Love the nursery!!