Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun with Friends!

Here are some fun shots that I have of some of my great friends from our tailgating fun! We had a fun tailgate party for the Florida game with ribs, steak and chicken and all the fixins too. Unfortunately after the big Florida loss, I forgot to take pics, so no new updates of Kaylee and Ellie nor the yummy food and entertainment from all the friends. It is so hard to believe that we only have one more football game this season (besides the bowl game). GOOO COCKS, BEAT THOSE TIGERS!!!!!!



Jenn and Jerry


Miller and Derick



Patrick, Miller and Derrick

My DZ lil sis, Erica. What a sweety she is!


One of my best friends, Laura,DZ sister Jenny and myself :)


My sweet baby brother "Uncle Jarrett"



The Happy Parents-to-be!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

I love tailgating, all my posts on my normal blog are about tailgating, lol.