Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's for Dinner?

Well, after spending our Sunday getting many things done such as buying some mums for the front porch and getting new rugs for the house, we decided to grill ribs for dinner. Well, Jerry grilled ribs and I made a yummy creamy, cheesy veggie dish and some baked beans. Here is the easy recipe for the veggies:

1 package of cream cheese
1 bag of sharp cheddar cheese
1 bag of veggies of your choice

Preheat the oven to 350. Bake the above ingredients until cheese is melted. Enjoy!


Before:


After:


I also took some pictures of some of the fall decorations in the house and on the front porch. I didnt take pictures of all the decorations, but you get the idea.

Front Porch


Built in Entertainment Center

2 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

Your house looks great! I love the pumpkins in the house!

Bridget said...

I loved your decorations. They really made me get into the Fall Spirit!!