Sunday, October 5, 2008

Strollers and Shopping!

The reason that I labeled this strollers and shopping is because one of the first things that comes to mind when I think of strollers is shopping, well besides the sweet little bundle of joy that will go in it, of course. Anyway, I have been trying to decide which travel system I like the most. I have heard and read great reviews on Graco Travel Systems, but I really like the patterns of Evenflo. The problem is that I have heard terrible things about Evenflo. So, how do I find the perfect match? Why do I have to be so indecisive?

3 comments:

Silvina said...

Good luck with your stroller decision. I don't know much about either one.

I'll let you know how the orchid goes. It's still alive, but it's only 3 days old.

LiAnne said...

Hey Jennifer, It's so great to see your blog and read about your journey.
Everyone makes different decisions about strollers, but I thought I'd share what worked best for Carlee and I. I was given one of the very large bulky strollers that seems to need its own vehicle to carry it anywhere, but I barely used it. For the longest I just used her snuggli when we went out. It kept her close to me and I felt more comfortable that way but I had the freedom of both my hands to do what I needed to do (this also works great for cleaning). Once she was older and bigger and able to sit up on her own I used the big stroller, but very quickly switched to an easy to manage umbrella stroller.
Good luck with whatever you decide.

Lulu said...

Oh my goodness there are so many opinions and reviews out there it is hard to keep it all straight. I have the baby bargains book and they highly recommend Chicco and Graco for travel systems. Target shoppers also had great reviews for both kinds so I think we're going with one of those. So many decisions!