Monday, October 27, 2008

Third Trimester!!!

Well, today marks 27 weeks, so I made it to my third and FINAL trimester. Boy do I have mixed feelings about this! I cant believe how quickly this pregnancy has flown by. I have to admit that I am one of those chicks that loves being pregnant. I love being able to have Emma with me everywhere that I go. I love that I can feel her moving. I love that my belly is growing which is a reminder that she is growing and getting closer and closer to being in our lives forever. I am just so excited that the next trimester is not even a trimester, but more like our life with Emma. I have lots of pics from the 30th Birthday/ Halloween party and the High School Reunion, which I cant wait to post, but have been cooking a fabulous dinner tonight and am just too pooped to do anything else. I have to say that my energy is quickly leaving me, but hopefully I will get more after our life slows down a bit in the next couple of weeks. We did get everything out of the nursery, but the painting has not begun because there are still two pieces of furniture which Jerry is getting his dad to help him move. Jerry is going to put the new ceiling fan/ light and shade up tomorrow and then we are ready to paint! I will post pics soon :) Jerry is calling me to hurry up because the shrimp are off the grill! Woohoo :)

1 comment:

Amanda Ledford said...

Yay for third tri!!!! You're almost there!