I got some pretty bad news yesterday, but then today the news scared me even more. Mom told me that Nana has pancreatitis and there are all sorts of other things that are going on as well and since her blood pressure is going up, they have decided to admit her. I will be going to visit her tomorrow and just hope that everyone can please keep my family and my nana in your thoughts and prayers! I am trying to stay positive and told nana that she has to stick around to see her first great grand-daughter. She has the great grandsons already, but now it is my turn to offer something to her.
Well, all of the furniture is officially out of the nursery and into the guest bedroom and is almost ready to be used as a guest bedroom again. I have been going through old purses and bags and just simply junk that I keep finding in more and more boxes which I am not quite sure why I have kept anyway. It has been such a huge hassle, but in the process I have gotten some bags together for charity as well as I have cleaned out the linen closet and it is completely organized. I have about three other closets to finish to call it conquered. Once that is done, we are pretty much set and ready for our little Emma. We are supposed to go pick up the paint this week and then I guess we will start it this Sunday since we didnt get that started last week. With the party, reunion and cleaning the nursery, I was too tired to do anything more. Baby steps. I dont want to over-do anything and cause preterm labor. Next weekend is my first baby shower and I am getting so excited. I cant wait to post pics!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














No comments:
Post a Comment