Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ten Year Reunion

Ok, so this Saturday night is my ten year reunion. I am excited about it because I will get to see people that I have not seen in forever, but also a little anxious because I am pregnant and really dont know what to wear. I feel like my belly is just adorable. Whether or not other people think that doesnt really matter, but I would like to be cute. Any suggestions as to what I should wear to a dressy-casual event? Oh and I need flat shoes because heels arent working these days. I need help with this, so please throw out the comments! Thanks :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Hope you find something! I would start with the shoes. I know, I'm a lot of help with all of the suggestions I left, huh?

Lulu said...

It depends how casual or fancy you are thinking of going, but I think the whole legging look with the long fitted sweater/dress look is cute. Plus flats look good with that. Or Target has some cute casual dresses that would look good with flats. HTH :)