Wow! What a busy week this has been and it is just going to continue to stay busy, but then I guess time will fly by and Emma will be here even sooner. Anyway, Friday night we went to Chase and Addison's birthday party. It was a Halloween birthday party. Very cute. Here are the presents that I did for them. I thought they turned out really cute:)

Saturday, I finalized my registry at Babies-R-Us with Bridget. Did I mention that it took us 2 hours and 45 minutes?! Wow and we still have to finalize the one at Target. Wow?! Who knew that the busy lifestyle of a mommy would begin before the baby is even here. After we got back, Jerry, his parents and I went to tailgate. We parked our car and WALKED into the fair and WALKED all around the fair and got lots to eat. Then we went to the game and played very well against LSU, might I add. I sure hope our boys can pull out a few more wins. We got to see Laura and Miller during tailgate time and that was lots of fun, but unfortunately I didnt get photos of them. I did get one of Jerry cheesing as we were talking about our baby :) Isnt it just too cute?

Then, on Sunday, since Jerry has been talking non-stop about this particular charcoal grill, we went to Lowe's to pick it up. He was super proud of the new addition! Here he is all smiles.

We also started tackling the nursery on this day and I found some more Halloween decorations that I put out. You can see the belly from another shot :)

All week, I have been getting my charts together because we have Q/A and that has had me quite stressed, but in between breaks, I have really gotten more done with the nursery. Jerry got the bed out of there!! WOohoo. Now there are just a few more things and two more pieces of furniture and hopefully we will begin painting on Sunday. Tonight, I will be attending a friends 30th Halloween birthday party where I plan to be a Pregnant Nun. I know it is terrible, but it fits nicely with my sense of humor! I will post pics if all follows through. Tomorrow night we will be going to my Ten Year High School Reunion (loved the sweater dress idea!) I am hoping to find some flat boots to wear with it or maybe I will do the leggings and flats. We shall see.....
Saturday, I finalized my registry at Babies-R-Us with Bridget. Did I mention that it took us 2 hours and 45 minutes?! Wow and we still have to finalize the one at Target. Wow?! Who knew that the busy lifestyle of a mommy would begin before the baby is even here. After we got back, Jerry, his parents and I went to tailgate. We parked our car and WALKED into the fair and WALKED all around the fair and got lots to eat. Then we went to the game and played very well against LSU, might I add. I sure hope our boys can pull out a few more wins. We got to see Laura and Miller during tailgate time and that was lots of fun, but unfortunately I didnt get photos of them. I did get one of Jerry cheesing as we were talking about our baby :) Isnt it just too cute?
Then, on Sunday, since Jerry has been talking non-stop about this particular charcoal grill, we went to Lowe's to pick it up. He was super proud of the new addition! Here he is all smiles.
We also started tackling the nursery on this day and I found some more Halloween decorations that I put out. You can see the belly from another shot :)
All week, I have been getting my charts together because we have Q/A and that has had me quite stressed, but in between breaks, I have really gotten more done with the nursery. Jerry got the bed out of there!! WOohoo. Now there are just a few more things and two more pieces of furniture and hopefully we will begin painting on Sunday. Tonight, I will be attending a friends 30th Halloween birthday party where I plan to be a Pregnant Nun. I know it is terrible, but it fits nicely with my sense of humor! I will post pics if all follows through. Tomorrow night we will be going to my Ten Year High School Reunion (loved the sweater dress idea!) I am hoping to find some flat boots to wear with it or maybe I will do the leggings and flats. We shall see.....














No comments:
Post a Comment