So, I am really not as slack as I may seem by not posting anything in over a week. The reality of it is that work has kept me VERY busy lately and on top of that, I am making a HUGE effort at getting the nursery all set. First of all, let me explain. We have a closet in the nursery (obviously, it is a bedroom). Well, in the dark, dark closet, there is a bunch of crazy, messy stuff. I am a neat freak, but this particular closet is no result of that what-so-ever. There is all kinds of stuff in that closet like college crap (mostly sorority containers and stuff stored in it, but know idea what that stuff is), wedding bags (yes, I did get married over 3 years ago!), boxes (thought I would use them for Christmas), random stuff for work, random stuff from old jobs, old printers, old fax machines, beauticontrol (a crazy amount since I use to have spa parties all the time). It is ridiculous. So, basically right now I have managed to take everything out of the closet and it is now in piles in the floor and I am trying to figure out what it is so that I can organize and get the furniture out of the nursery and into the guest bedroom where it belongs. Then, we can paint because I finally have the color narrowed down to three different shades of green. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I am just having a really hard time finding it. If there is anyone out there in my area that just is really bored and wants to help a pregnant chick organize a nursery, I am for any takers!! Basically, once this gets done 1) I will have pics to post and 2) I will resume my normal blog schedule. Maybe I should do before and after shots, haha! I am way too embarassed!
1 comment:
You should definitely do before and after shots, even if you don't share the before, it would be fun for you to have! I wish I could help, I can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)
Post a Comment