Tuesday, October 14, 2008

25 Weeks!!

Well, today marks 25 weeks and boy am I excited?! I cant believe that there are only two more weeks and I will be in my third trimester!? People at Walmart and the grocery store, coffee shop (nope, I still didnt have any caffeine!!) and everywhere I go are starting to ask me when I am due. That is exciting. Today, I was working and visiting with a child in a daycare and this teacher asked me "Are you having a boy?" I said, "No, I am having a girl." And now she had me all curious so I said, "Why do you ask?" She said, "Well, from the back when you were walking, I did not know you were pregant. Then you turned around and, wow, you are pregnant. Most people that are like that are carrying boys." I was just thankful that she didnt think that I look pregnant from the back. I have heard that little saying before, but my best friend Bridget has had two girls and from the back you couldnt tell she was pregnant either. Plus, she is always able to bounce right back to being her normal size so I am hoping that is a good sign that I will not have a terribly hard time. No matter what, it will all be worth it. I will update with a picture later tonight, but have to finish up on paperwork for work and get ready for a DZ alum meeting.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I've been getting the same thing "Are you having a boy cause you can't tell from behind?" And I always say "Thanks, but no, it's a girl!" haha. I love hearing OWT's. =]