Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ordered the Crib!!









I am so excited because this week has been a bit sad with everything going on with Nana. Then, I knew that when I got home today I would have to get things done for work including a ton of paperwork, some packets mailed out and billing completed oh and my caseload summary. I checked my voicemail and was able to call Babies R Us and order the crib and dresser combo! I am so excited. I cant wait to see it when it comes in. We have 7-10 days, so I guess that means 7-10 days to finish painting. What a great thing to have a time line other than just end of January! Yay :)
***Update***
We got Espresso Wood, so it is really dark, but not black. I liked black, but decided that the dark wood and green walls would really look nice together. Then the bedding is white, pink and green with polka dots and stripes. I am hoping that it all comes together in a nice contrast! Cant wait for the finished product :)


3 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! What color wood did you get?

Lulu said...

It sounds like it is all going to come together perfectly. I love the crib, it's gorgeous!

Ashley said...

Yay!! I love it!

ps. Yes, I'm still in some non-maternity clothes. I bought that gray shirt about an hour before I took my first hpt...so I was determined to wear it for as long as possible. And those jeans were the next size up...I already had them and they were always too big...so I wear them with a rubber band around the button & whole that way they are more stretchy. =]